See our IN STOCK Page for new RVHaulers available. Are you considering using a HDT Heavy Duty Truck to tow your large trailer? This website is meant to show you the benefits of that RVHauler solution, and share information.
Top 10 Reasons to Consider an RV Hauler HDT (Heavy Duty Truck) over a Pickup Truck, Medium Duty Truck (MDT) or a Sport Truck
- Safety – superior braking and control.
- Capabilty – You can pull the largest trailers, and take all your toys.
- Easy to Drive – automatic transmissions with no clutch.
- Performance – Power for passing and climbing the toughest mountain passes.
- Comfort – Quiet, comfortable interiors designed for the longest trips. End your holiday with a relaxing drive home.
- Longevity – these units are made to go over a million miles!
- Operate with a standard driver’s licence plus airbrake certificate in most provinces or states
- Fuel Economy: 10+ MPG (imperial) while towing the largest 5th wheel trailers or horse trailers
- Seats up to 5 passengers comfortably
- Smaller turning radius than a one ton pickup truck
Explore our website further to learn! We have over 400 videos on our YouTube Channel – “Gregg RVHaulers” where you can see what we built in the past, and what could be done.
I am here to answer your questions about how and where you can get help! Talk to us about your ideas how you are going to use your RV Hauler.